We are a swimming club in Mauritius with 600+ swimmers and we are seeking a Head Coach to oversee all aspects of our competitive swimming program, with direct coaching responsibilities.
The overall objective of the position is to continue to guide and grow a swimming program that produces the highest attainable levels of competitive excellence in individual and team performance, while fostering a positive environment that fulfills our club goals and visions.
The Head Coach must develop the skills and talents of the swimmers and coaching staff while promoting teamwork, sportsmanship and encouraging personal development and excellence.
Overall Job Description
- Designs and/or overseas all training groups (all levels and abilities) for the season and daily workout plans.
- Provides instruction on stroke techniques with an eye to improving skills.
- Sees that all swim meets (Local and International) are covered, determines meet schedules, selects individual’s meet events.
- Be responsible for swimmers at meets (warm up, performance, relays and administrative issues).
- Attends the local (overseas if any) swimming federation meeting and must keep up to date with the FINA rules and regulations.
- Must participate in the club’s activities and events.
It is expected that the Head Coach will foster positive relationships, mentor and communicate well with his coaching staff, swimmers, parents and committee of the club.
Please send CV by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com