When renewing your membership with ASCA via SwimCoach (International membership) you receive the following benefits:
- You will receive a certificate that you can display at your swim school. Remember that membership expires annually, so you will need to renew to get your updated certificate each year.
- Your membership will need to be renewed each year by the end of August. We do send out reminders about this, as well as payment details.
- You will receive an email with login details for the ASCA website www.swimmingcoach.org where there is an abundance of information and resources, and we would really encourage you to spend time accessing these resources and growing as a coach.
- As an ASCA member, you will automatically become a member of WSCA (World Swim Coaches Association) and you should start receiving interesting articles and information soon.
- As an ASCA member you are also entitled to discounts on SwimCoach programmes, it is up to you to take advantage of these offers when you book for courses, clinics or conference.
- You can now start the process of becoming a certified coach with a recognised qualification. https://www.swimcoach.co.za/what-is-certification/ . If you become certified by ASCA you will receive worldwide recognition as a coach, as the ASCA stamp of approval is globally accepted as a sign of the highest quality.
- Visit www.swimcoach.co.za, create an account, manage your details and make a booking for our next clinic.
You also have the option to renew directly with ASCA but at a higher fee and with additional benefits. You can read up about this on www.swimmingcoach.org