Brief summary of session:
Understanding age group swimming in SA and who is responsible to take the swimmer through this maze. Discuss the results of AG training in SA – the pro’s and con’s – and creating pathways for your swimmers for best possible results. We take a detailed look a the fundamentals of AG and season plans for maximum benefit.
Topics that will be discussed:
- Typical AG swimming in SA
- Taking a swimmer through this maze called AG swimming
- Generic Sports Continuum vs Swimming Continuum
- SA Age group pro’s and con’s
- What is the result of our AG training in SA?
- Fundamentals to AG training
This clinic carries ASCA educational units and 2 SSA CPD points. Attendance certificates will be issued electronically with this information on it after the clinic.
Transport and accommodation will be for your own account. Coaches are not required to bring any swimmers with them. Bring your year planner, pencil and eraser.